
This is the man we love. He's our favorite! I think we wear him out with all of our energy! He is the most patient person you will ever meet and has a true servant's heart. These amazing qualities are combined with a sense of adventure and fun and amazing dance moves. He's the one we like to follow...the one with direction and gentle guidance. The one God created to lead our family. We are truly blessed by him EVERY SINGLE DAY!
3 comments:
Does it make you so excited to think that there will be another little one to lie on your (and his) chest? It actually almost brings tears to my eyes. Boy how I've changed...(I won't bother explaining...you know what I mean).
aww so sweet. i just love that picture. and you are 100% correct--he is the most patient person in the whole world!
He is a lot like your dad...except for the dance moves... ;0)Thanks for the pictures...there are never enough. I miss all of you so much.
Post a Comment