
I think Adventure Girl is having a blast learning about soccer. This photo is from week one. (Yes, she does wear shin guards for those of you who are worried. We didn't know she needed them until that day, but they amazingly appeared in her Easter goodies from Mommy and Daddy. Yes, Mommy and Daddy give Easter gifts, but that is not really important.) Yesterday was week four and I think she's really doing well. She is successful with all of the skills...mostly because she is a great listener and can usually make her ball do what she wants it to. However, I might add that they are not playing the game at this point. I'm not sure how that will go. She does love it, though. She has a new outfit to wear, too, which really makes it an important event for the week. (Thank you, Greatma, for the great soccer shorts and shirt !) It makes me smile to see her play. She is always willing to run and admires her Kids Love Soccer coaches. Someday you may catch us on the sidelines of an AYSO match. For now, we just love soccer.
I will try to post more soon. I know the fans are waiting!
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you! We are indeed waiting....I check about 10 times a day! Love all of you!
Your kiddos are so super adorable! Charleigh LOVES the game! It is probably going to break her heart to give it back. She would play it non-stop all day if we were willing. Thanks again for letting us borrow it!
We were going to sign A up this spring, but I think we are going to wait for the fall. I hope he has as much fun as AG!
Post a Comment