
So sometimes it seems Maren is absent from our adventures. Not the case. She can adventure with the best of them. However, she is often on the back of the one with the camera. Above, she it at the top of Mammoth Mountain.

Here is our youngest adventurer in her seat. She sat in it for five and a half hours on the way home from Mammoth. She slept probably three and a half of that. The rest of the time the other youngsters kept her entertained.

It really is great that they do well in the car. Adventures are more fun when you can go somewhere in the car. Yahoo for Maren!
2 comments:
She just fits right in, doesn't she? I'm so glad she is a willing adventurer. She's never happier than when Adventure Girl and Little G are along....well, maybe when Mommy is nearby. ;0) Love, love, love all of you.
oh my gosh, what fun pics!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, they are so adorable, and I love how you can see their personalities through the pictures! what fun adventures!!!!
Post a Comment