Jumping is a new adventure for little G. He can now push off the ground and get some "air". However, I think he likes the bounce house almost as much as C. These photos are from a few weeks ago at the Bridge Blast at "our" park. Families of Kids at the Bridge got together for some great fun bouncing, eating, chalk drawing, and hanging out. We had tons of fun, and the best part was our transportation to the event. Our wagon was loaded with four chairs, two kids, blankets, and drinks. You really have to love the Radio Flyer.I realize that between October and now we seem to have slipped off the grid. I promise that is not the case and I will provide proof more often. We love all of you who check the blog and apologize for a whole lot of nothing lately. More on our life later.
No comments:
Post a Comment