
So this weekend we went on the annual Bridge Camping trip which involves many traditions...one is pumpkin carving. Big C picked her little orange ball and was determined to participate.

Daddy ended up doing the work. Turns out, she's not that fond of pumpkin guts. They used "teamwork" and got a cute little face to set our campsite aglow with fun!

These are the kiddos trick-or-treating from campsite to campsite. It's another tradition and very fun. Little G even resurrected his growl to become the tiger. We hadn't heard this noise in several weeks, but now he will oblige, but only in costume.

Big C and her friend Cowboy Briggs held hands and picked up loot from site to site. They looked adorable with all of their friends...Snow White, Cinderella, Little Bo Beep and a sheep, Dragon and Butterfly, the cute little clown, and many others I cannot recall at the moment.

Little G loved his bucket and making things shake in it for the noise. "Candy? What candy? All I know is that this bucket is awesome and I'm going to carry it forever. Just keep putting things in it for me to shake."
The tent was tons of fun, too and cooking out for breakfast. The best adventure was a bucket bath after the sun went down to ensure no dirt touched their little bodies until the morning light. We had a blast!
We will certainly camp again as soon as we can because the little pups love it!
Okay, sidenote...as I preview this I see that the pictures are small and the post isn't that visually stimulating. I really do need to work on that.
4 comments:
I love it! So cute!
So, you guys really saved us at the beach with your little sun-tent for Ollie. I don't know how we would have survived. And Kenny wins super sweet daddy of the year award--He put the umbrella over me and Ollie and said "Gotta look after the mother of 3". TOOOO sweet. Love you guys!!!
What are you talking about? The pictures are plenty exciting! How are cute kids NOT exciting?!! I am always up for bigger pictures of cute kids, however! I love the costumes! A little more exciting then their cousin's... but I am still new to this celebrating Halloween in costumery raiment thing.
Their costumes were darling! Super cute kiddos! I love that Gavin and Tess are discovering each other as friends! And Camden following around James all weekend was just hilarious!
Post a Comment