Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming Lessons

So this is Camden's lesson. She has also been diving in and swimming. It really is a shame that the weather isn't warmer. (Am I really saying that?) We haven't been able to get out and practice since it's pretty chilly. Hopefully next week will provide some warmer water. At any rate, she's doing well.  This video was taken when she was EXTREMELY tired so it doesn't really even capture how much progress she has made. I think she would've fallen asleep on the way home if she had eaten dinner before the lesson.  I just know she's going to be all over the pool for the rest of summer!

Be sure to check out the previous two posts...more videos of the other pups! I'm hoping my dad has internet service in Norway since I know he will love this. If not, I suppose he can just view it when he returns to Houston.

4 comments:

Grammommy said...

Oh my gosh! She is AMAZING! Where is the swim team practicing??? Next summer she'll be going off the blocks. Where is the old Park Stockdale Swim Club when we need it??!! and Owen...don't we miss Owen? Love, love, love!

bandofbrothers said...

so fun. we are LOVING him. LOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mama seal said...

Anderson loved watching the videos! They are so good in the water!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I didn't realize you had a blog too. How fun that you guys are celebrating your anniversary at the end of the month. It was fun doing the look back - I hope you decide to do it!
Jenn