After attempting to post some photos last night of our current adventures...the computer kept saying error when I tried to upload them. I got frustrated and went to bed. I will try today and this evening to chronicle the last six weeks...San Diego and cousins, birthdays, tea parties, camping, and just a ton of fun! In the mean time I just want to say that we love you, Grammommy! Gavin won't take a nap without you! Maren still hasn't crawled or stood since you left. And, Camden, well she just keeps reminding us that you will be back-because you always are. Oh, and the kids are now talking non-stop about driving to Houston in December.
Monday, July 20, 2009
We Love Grammommy!
After attempting to post some photos last night of our current adventures...the computer kept saying error when I tried to upload them. I got frustrated and went to bed. I will try today and this evening to chronicle the last six weeks...San Diego and cousins, birthdays, tea parties, camping, and just a ton of fun! In the mean time I just want to say that we love you, Grammommy! Gavin won't take a nap without you! Maren still hasn't crawled or stood since you left. And, Camden, well she just keeps reminding us that you will be back-because you always are. Oh, and the kids are now talking non-stop about driving to Houston in December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the sweetest picture our little girly girl...not so much of me! Really do need that eye surgery!I miss all of you. Tell Gavin he needs to nap...that Hungry Caterpillar needs a rest. And Camden is right...I will be back. She will probably already know how to read! If we plan a Mammoth trip for Labor Day, can you join us?
Grammommy loves, loves, loves you!
I will send your messages to everyone. We are camping with our small group at Hume for Country Fair Weekend over Labor Day.
We love, love, love you, too!
Post a Comment