Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tea at the Westgate

One lump or two? Two. However, the pot of hot chocolate was much more of a hit than the tea. And dessert, well these little tasty treats may have been a bit too fancy for her blood. However, she does now love having tea with friends and family. I suppose we have started a tradition of some kind.
When you turn five, it is something special to celebrate. These are a few photos of our fancy tea in San Diego with two grandmas, an aunt, and Mommy. It was special. It was fancy. It was fabulous. I will post more, but if you want to check out some great photos from the day wander over to the East Coast Seals Family blog... www.wanderingseals.blogspot.com
Next up, cousins, Legoland, and all-around family fun! I had better get posting because we have some more adventures coming before school starts. And, that will be an adventure, too. Kindergarten here we come!

2 comments:

grammommy said...

oh I so need some of this pics...may be a collection for the wall in the "kids' bedroom" here.

Bethany said...

I heard this was super cute and you were way creative! How fun!