Monday, July 20, 2009

Disneyland: Again?

Oh yes, we went to Disneyland again. Well, actually. You are reading these in reverse order, so for you. We haven't been there yet.
Gavin's new favorite! Grammy is the brave soul to ride with this little adventurer
Adventure Girl lived up to her name and has a new favorite, too! SPLASH MOUNTAIN! What fun! Daddy took her for the first trip, then Mommy was able to ride with her later. I love the anticipation in this face!
This is the smile anticipating. Let me just say this makes her so excited. When I rode with her, she was shaking she was so excited. I thought maybe she was afraid, but no. She was just so thrilled to be riding something so fast and fun! It's funny that she can be so cautious and timid, but never shies away from an adventure!

2 comments:

g-mom said...

She is VERY brave....and confident to be with her favorite people.

Anonymous said...

You can never go to Disneyland too much! Splash Mountain is one of my favorites too - adorable pics!