Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Learning Curve
Wow! The learning curve on this blog business is crazy. I have had so many folks ask me why no one can comment. The answer is...um...I'm not sure. I think I can fix that in the settings. And, why are the pictures distorted. Oh, my children aren't square-shaped? How come nothing since the last week in August? How do I log in to this crazy business. Oh. Turns out I need to open the account in a new window for some reason. All this to say...we have been on some adventures between now and the last post. I will post again when I figure out the quirks while my children nap. Seriously, I could devote every synchronized napping moment to this learning curve. I don't think the other parts of my life would survive. Anyway, be patient, I'm not finished yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment