Monday, February 16, 2009

Adventure Girl the Ski Bunny

Adventure Girl took a ski lesson over Christmas, and this weekend she put her skills to the test on the slopes. Yahoo for Uncle Mikey and Auntie Mo (and Daddy) for helping her out. Let's just say that this won't be her last trip to the slopes. I think she has a new winter hobby. Enjoy! More about our weekend will be posted soon!

5 comments:

Sally said...

WOW! I'm SO impressed. I am way too chicken to try that!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Hurray! If a 4-yr-old can do it, maybe I should try again!

Amy said...

Good job! Looks like fun!

Melinda said...

Oh man was that fun! I'm so proud of her.

the mama seal said...

Awesome! K can't wait to take A skiing. He was hoping to do it this winter...I am thinking next winter. Maybe he will catch on as quick as Adventure Girl?!