She was squeezing her way to the front so that she could see the audience. We finally convinced her to come to the end so that we could see her little face.
She received a certificate and a little bear to put on her vest. "When you're four you get a ribbon, Mommy, because then you go to kindergarten."
Of course any proud moment should be accompanied by ice cream. I believe "reward" would be the preferred term. We swung by Dewar's for strawberry scoops. C even got a cone!
We are proud of her accomplishment...30 verses, learning the pledge of allegiance, and learning so much! Our God is good and our preschooler is hiding His word in her heart. Good times, I tell you...and proud moments.
3 comments:
So cute!
Okay, I am way impressed with your new found blogging stamina! And you figured out the pictures!
I haven't seen C in too long...she's looking like such a big girl. We definitely need to get together soon!
I can't believe she can memorize so many verses!!!! All those little kiddies just amaze me!
We celebrated the end of Awana with DeWars too! Love these pics!
Post a Comment