Monday, May 19, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I was tagged by my sweet little friend, Henry. So, I supposed my mommy felt it was time to fulfill the obligation to share about myself. So, here goes nothing...

1. My name is Camden Christine. Camden is after this sweet little town in coastal Maine where my parents honeymooned. My mom said, "Oh that sounds like a little girl's name." Christine is after my mommy's great friend who helped her through the few years of trying to have me. They are also birthday buddies and have been friends since high school.

2.I love rollercoasters. Now I am tall enough to ride everything at Disneyland except Indiana Jones. I just found out last Monday, but I was only with my mommy and she can't ride the coasters right now. I guess I'll have to wait for Uncle Mikey and Auntie Mo to ride with me in June.

3. I dance every single day... more than once. I inherited a love for dancing and music from my Daddy. He has taught me some moves, but I have invented my own, too. I especially like Jack Johnson tunes.

4. I am a steel trap. I can remember things easily. I like to bust out with a random memory all the time, but I usually don't come right out and say where the memory is from. I let my mommy and daddy put the pieces together to figure out what I'm talking about.

5. I have my own climbing harness from Action Sports. I can't climb there yet, but someday my family will take me to Gary and Claudia's so that I can ride the zipline safely. I love ziplines. I rode one at Mammoth when I turned three and can't wait to go back this summer.

6. I like to play airport security with my brother with our toy bins. We stack them up and make mommy empty her purse and pockets and slide her box down the table. Then she can fly wherever she wants. We pack our suitcases and play with them, too. (This is the result of frequent flying with my family to visit folks all over the US. Although the new baby is putting a damper on our air travel because Mommy can't travel alone with three.)

7. I drink V8. I'm the only little person I know who drinks it. I like the small cans, low sodium, with a straw cut to size.

8. I enjoy new books. My mommy seems to have an endless supply from her teaching days. I also love the library though, even though we don't really need any more books at home. Lately I really like a new one from Grammommy called Fancy Nancy. (I am sorry this is not underlined as it should be. My mommy can't figure out blogger sometimes.)

9. My favorite ice cream is strawberry from Dewar's on a cone. (I really like to eat at the counter, but I will not turn down a scoop in a bowl to go.)

10. My Grammy is a vet. So, I love dogs and cats. I especially like Grammy's little dog, Pixel. I can hold her and walk her all by myself. My dog, Dory, is way too big and strong for that.

There you have it. I'm sorry there are not a plethora of pictures. It takes way too much forethought for each item to post the picture before the writing. Anyway, it's part of those blogger blues my mom talks about.

Now I tag...my cousin Anderson, my little brother, and Tess.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! What a big girl you are now Camden Christine! You are so brave! M&Z wouldn't go on any roller coasters at Disney. Maybe one day you can take them to Disney and help them be brave. I'll never forget you whispering in my ear that you liked fast things when we went to the fair, like it was a secret. Watch out world, here comes Camden!! It's amazing that such an adventurous girl can be inside that small, sweet little package. God made you extra special Camden! Can't wait to hear all about your brother!

lorieloo said...

okay, wait, they have a cousin named Anderson? Seriously? That was one of our boy names! Too fun! I loved reading all about Camden and am looking forward to hearing all about Gavin! And we had so much fun at Dewars today with you guys=)

Amy said...

How fun! And I totally understand the blogger blues. I seriously think it took me 2 full hours to do Hudson's 10 things. What made me think I had 2 hours to devote to that!?

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love our sweet girl..especially her hugs. Love, love, love from Texas

Sara said...

Love all this info on Camden. Tess LOVED playing with her and Gavin at Red Brick. She's very honored to be tagged! :)