(Yes, today. Today as in about an hour ago. I know, I know, for the biannual blogger this must be a kink in the system. However, I may be turning over a new leaf. We'll see.)
Little G really loves the water. I know that most kids do, but his love of all things wet is really quite extraordinary. The crocs and swim diaper make him very fashionable, I know. However, I was lucky to get the swim diaper on him at all because he had already begun his splashing before I aquired it. He's quick.
There was some experiementing with stopping the spinning sprinkler. It took some teamwork and provided many giggles.
Then, in order to prepare for a short slumber, there was air drying. Somehow this is the only time Little G willingly shares much to his sister's frustration. She did allow him some space though and gave him great instructions on how to lay so his face was shaded. What love!
1 comment:
Too too cute....I can hardly wait to see them! love, mom
Post a Comment