Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Maren Walks!


So this is the explorer of the family. Now that she is walking more than crawling, I think she will explore even more. Batten down the hatches, Mom. Hang the fragile ornaments high and watch out! 

And, yes, we are decorating our tree tonight. We have had the tree up for a week and a half already. Adventure Girl has been counting the days until we decorate it! More Christmas fun soon! I have several posts in the works and in my head.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

3 comments:

G-mommy said...

I'm watching it over and over....I laugh, I cry. Your house looks so pretty. I can hardly wait until you are here! She looks like she can climb even better than she can walk....takes after her Uncle Mikie.
Love, love, love all of you!

Sally said...

We decorated our tree 2 weeks ago and mom's 3 weeks ago. I thought we were doing it SO early, but so many friends and neighbors put theirs up even earlier. =) So far, only one ornament has broken from little hands.

Mommy Diffee said...

I just love baby walks! They are so cute =)