Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something...

I have been neglecting the blog. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I have nothing else to say about that. To make it up to you I will post something more frequently. For now, here are a few photos of the kids.

Maren is standing, not yet walking. We are hoping that she will walk sometime soon. She has become a little dust mop on the floor. Her knees are so dirty. She had a great birthday...more on that later.

Gavin loves life. He loves school. He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Leo from Little Einsteins. He loves seed butter sandwiches for lunch. He loves to pester his sisters. Today he picked some flowers for me in the yard and made me a card when he realized it was a present with no card. I have been smitten by this little guy since day one. Lately, he talks from sunup to sundown...more on that later.

Oh my. This is Camden the Kindergartener! She loves writing and reading words. I think she has been inspired by Lily (in the book Lily and the Purple Plastic Purse) and our office has turned into her very own Lightbulb Lab. She loves scissors and tape and glue and staplers. She hangs everything on the walls or windows. I am in love with the little girl she has become...more on that later.

1 comment:

Grammommy said...

In love, in love, in love! Thanks for posting....I miss all of you and your daily escapades! Very quiet in Texas.