Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Who Me?

Are you asking me? What is my name? Well, who do I look like? You can read my name tag.

Some folks say (let's be honest...a million folks say) I look like my mommy. So if you read the name tag, maybe you were confused. (Not to mention that is says Kindergarten really big. You might think it was for my big sister. Really, this is my mommy's tag from working in Kindergarten on Sunday.)
I stole it from my mommy because I thought it looked better on me. Plus, I wanted to see if you could guess who I was.

1 comment:

Gramommy said...

Except for her daddy's dimpled chin, she wins the Katie twin contest. Dad and I have recently found pictures of you as a baby that reinforce our long-held opinion that SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! It will be interesting to see if that holds true as she gets older, sometimes children have an entirely different look as they get older...just look at your brother....but not you! You have been and remain our Katie from day one.