We picked him up at noon and headed down. We were there by 3:30 and the girls were making plans. (You will notice the map on the bench.)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Happiest Place on Earth
If you haven't heard, you can sign up for a special treat at Disneyland for your birthday...a free ticket. However, if you have an annual pass, you can choose from a couple options. Our daddy chose $69 in merchandise. They give you a gift card to use in the park at anytime. So yesterday we went on a whim for Kenny's birthday. As he said, "I think it was more for the kids," but it was way fun...small to no lines...smiles...and an afternoon of fun.
We picked him up at noon and headed down. We were there by 3:30 and the girls were making plans. (You will notice the map on the bench.)
Gavin's attire was all his own. He wore his ears from last June from the moment I told them we were headed down. He found them himself in the playroom and wore them until we were home at 11:15. So cute.
We picked him up at noon and headed down. We were there by 3:30 and the girls were making plans. (You will notice the map on the bench.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are such fun parents! I was always so inflexible and practical. Your babies are so fortunate to have you. And I would just like to mention...they are the cutest on earth!
HOW FUN!!
How fun! Justin has year round school, so he has a week off in a couple of weeks and we're headed down there also. Your pictures make me super excited!
Wow! You did that after our crazy weekend of no sleep? I'm impressed, I'm STILL recovering!
Post a Comment