A while ago the hubby bought me an IPhone. It is really the first piece of technology that I truly love. Maybe it's the fact that I use it when I'm nursing the baby for games or e-mail. Maybe it's because some of my friends have shown me fun things to upload. Maybe it's the ease of use. I'm guessing it's a combination of everything. Let's just say that I love it and would be so sad not to have it. I've been taking a few pictures with it, but never knew how to transfer them to the computer to use for the blog. Tonight I figured it out....thank you again, Hubby.
Yesterday at
Greatma's the kids played in the courtyard. They were "having a snowball (dirtball) fight with the fence," as Adventure Girl tells me. Little G had on the right shirt for it!


While the big kids played outside, M did one of her favorite things...sleep.
Greatma makes a great nap buddy.

The new gate lets the kids ride without worry of the street. The bikes at
Greatma's are WAY fun!

I think we should have bought twelve of these at Costco when they were available.

Enjoy the phone photos. More to come. Oh yeah, and that serious post is a draft at the moment. It takes way more time to say something deep.
1 comment:
Glad to see the sweatshirt isn't "So scary". We can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment