Last night we made snowman soup. No, not a glass of water. That's what I would consider snowman soup with some yummy carrot and sticks, maybe a scarf. But, no, snowman soup is apparently hot chocolate with marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and a candy cane to stir.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Snowman Soup
Please excuse the out of focus photos. I have no excuse. They're bad, but I just wanted to share this quickly.
Last night we made snowman soup. No, not a glass of water. That's what I would consider snowman soup with some yummy carrot and sticks, maybe a scarf. But, no, snowman soup is apparently hot chocolate with marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and a candy cane to stir.

Last night we made snowman soup. No, not a glass of water. That's what I would consider snowman soup with some yummy carrot and sticks, maybe a scarf. But, no, snowman soup is apparently hot chocolate with marshmallows, Hershey kisses, and a candy cane to stir.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yummy! I have to laugh at little Maren. As her hair grows that class 5 cowlic is even more pronounced ;0). You are going to have some fun junior high mornings with that little girl. She is sooo precious.
Post a Comment